Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

457 visa - Passprt stamp

Options
  • 15-08-2011 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quickie,

I'm going home in Oct for 3wks, do I need to have my Passport stamped to get back in or is it all digital?! Anyone had any experience with this?
    Just a few people here at work on different visas needed theirs stamped.

Em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

The stamp is good to have as it can be used to prove residency or visa status. However its all electronic as far as I know. We had a stamp but they would not let us on the flight till the computer said yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭emfitz

Thanks for that, I might just get the stamp to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭s.c

emfitz wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a quickie,

I'm going home in Oct for 3wks, do I need to have my Passport stamped to get back in or is it all digital?! Anyone had any experience with this?

Em

Just got back last weeks after being home for 3 weeks. I don't have my passport stamped (457 Visa) and the was no problem. Just handed it to the man at immigration, he handed it back and I said thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

emfitz wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a quickie,

Em

All eletronic now far better way to keep track of everyone coming n going from here

Advertisement