Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lame Duck

• 15-08-2011 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

OK so the last time I took a stroll round the lanes at the back of the extended UL i discovered that my favourite clare watering hole, the Lame Duck was after closing!!! :(

Does anyone know is this (a) permenant and (b) if it isn't, does anyone know when it's opening up again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

this is closed a good few months now, the owner wanted to increase the rent so Frank told him where to stick it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭pilate 1

maybe if the original poster called to his favourite watering hole more often it would still be open?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

constantg wrote: »
    OK so the last time I took a stroll round the lanes at the back of the extended UL i discovered that my favourite clare watering hole, the Lame Duck was after closing!!! :(

Does anyone know is this (a) permenant and (b) if it isn't, does anyone know when it's opening up again?

favourite CLARE watering hole....

From Cork, former UL student, now in NUIG...... follow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭pilate 1

point humbly taken! check out peacocks in maam cross while in galway.now theres a pub

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

pilate 1 wrote: »
    point humbly taken! check out peacocks in maam cross while in galway.now theres a pub

Maam Cross is in the Country right? I drive a nice pair of brown leather loafers being honest !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement