Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOLE

Options
  • 15-08-2011 7:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

just a quick question. i read that a person aged 22-25 will recieve 144 euro job seekers allowance. if you are 21 and recieving 100 euro, will it automatically increase to 144 when you turn 22 or do you have to go in and sort it out etc? thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Socrates

I would be interested in the answer to this as well.

Currently 24 receiving €144 p/w, but turning 25 next week.

Is it a case of needing to fill out forms to be reassessed, or is it done automatically?

Edit, just found this:

Changes automatically made to your social welfare payment

In some cases, the Department of Social Protection will automatically change your social welfare payment to reflect changes in your personal circumstances. For example, if you are getting a social welfare payment, you will automatically get an increase in your payment when you are 80 years of age. However, in most cases you must contact the Department of Social Protection when your circumstances change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tibialmario

yes it went up automatically :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Socrates

Yup, me too

Advertisement