Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goldfish

• 15-08-2011 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

After much research I finally found out where Goldfish.ie head office is

[Embedded Image Removed]

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

bluefacelocation.jpg

Hmm, since your at it this is blueface's new location - Somewhere along this street..:rolleyes:

I'm glad I never moved to Goldfish..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Butttt...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rugbyballs

HaHa i love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭tech

so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eggysplat

Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper. However, it is quite common for a new business to have a residential address as its registered office address.

This address is still the current, legal, registered address for Goldfish Telecom. However, our business address is:

Goldfish Telecom Ltd
    4 Fitzwilliam Terrace
    Bray
    County Wicklow

I have attached a "real" photograph of this address (as opposed to a Google Streetview image) showing Goldfish, as well as a number of other businesses, operating out of this premise.

We will, in time, be changing the registered address as well but, decided this in the meantime to try and dispel any myths that Goldfish may be some "bedroom" organisation.

Sorry if I seem a little flippant with my response. I'm one of the senior sales / technical support staff for Goldfish and, am a little biased towards the company ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

eggysplat wrote: »
    Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper. However, it is quite common for a new business to have a residential address as its registered office address.

This address is still the current, legal, registered address for Goldfish Telecom. However, our business address is:

Goldfish Telecom Ltd
    4 Fitzwilliam Terrace
    Bray
    County Wicklow

I have attached a "real" photograph of this address (as opposed to a Google Streetview image) showing Goldfish, as well as a number of other businesses, operating out of this premise.

We will, in time, be changing the registered address as well but, decided this in the meantime to try and dispel any myths that Goldfish may be some "bedroom" organisation.

Sorry if I seem a little flippant with my response. I'm one of the senior sales / technical support staff for Goldfish and, am a little biased towards the company ;)

Hello,
    Just 2 questions::

•Is Goldfish Telecom registered with Comreg? It is the law for all telephone providers to cooperate with Comreg and be registered with them.
    •Your service is provided by Soho66 in the UK, both the telephone and email support and servers are over in England and some business in Ireland is reselling Soho66 under the Goldfish.ie name?

This is going nowhere! :o

Many thanks for coming on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eggysplat

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    Hello,
    Just 2 questions::

•Is Goldfish Telecom registered with Comreg? It is the law for all telephone providers to cooperate with Comreg and be registered with them.
    •Your service is provided by Soho66 in the UK, both the telephone and email support and servers are over in England and some business in Ireland is reselling Soho66 under the Goldfish.ie name?

This is going nowhere! :o

Many thanks for coming on here.

Hi Mr_G

Not a problem and, happy to answer any questions.

Goldfish Telecom is indeed registered with Comreg. We're aware of laws and legislations that are in effect in Ireland and abide by them.

Soho66 are in partnership with Goldfish. The support for Goldfish is provided in the UK. Our equipment is hosted in data centres in Ireland for the most reliable service. The only exception to this is the proxy for SIP which is shared with Soho66 and, is based in UK data centres. As SIP only forms a tiny portion of the call data (and is purely used for call setup and tear-down), having the SIP proxy in the UK causes no issues. The media server is Ireland based for the best possible quality.

I hope this addresses any concerns that you may have :)

Kind Regards

Daryl

Advertisement