Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options
  • 15-08-2011 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Claude m Smoot

Blonde Redhead! OmD! Flying lotus!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I like Turtles!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I decided to tell you a joke.

A peanut walked into a police station.

He said he was a-salted.

The cop turned to his colleague and said, this guys nuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveyt

the Go! Team!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭coolbeans

SHOCKING!!! (geddit, ya know, ESB...electricity...don't worry, it's summer, I didn't bring a coat...:o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 janney5

Interpol are always worth a watch. Arcade Fire to recreate their legendary gig of 2005?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Keeping it Irish I'd love tickets to go see The Hot Sprockets, And So I Watch You From Afar, James Vincent Mc Morrow, Mola.

Don't think there's any appliance I'd miss really. Although would be delighted not to have to use the alarm clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Doinker

Santigold

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Interpol and Arcade Fire and I'm going to miss my laptop :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Doughnuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 aidodo

Nice Marmot.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lookinbusy

TICKETS PLEASE ! would love to see Death in Vegas, supposed to put on a great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

God, I'd love me some tickets. Failing that, any chance I could be one of the cyclists powering the phone recharging facility? Gotta get to EP somehow!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

I will miss my shower (I know, I know there will be showers there, but I will miss my shower).

I will however not miss Arcade Fire, Dj Shadow, Interpol or Pulp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

No idea who's on the bill this year, but it'd be a crime not to get my name in.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Struggling to last til February for Rammstein, but Public Enemy at the Picnic would certainly help matters

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

Would really love to see Amanda Brunker added to the line-up. ;)
    I guess I would settle for a bit of Arcade fire though

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

TOASTER!!

I'd love to win the tickets! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

If only I could have a toaster in my tent.
    I'd be careful not to start an Arcade Fire in the campsite, making me some kind of Public Enemy and resulting in me turning to the Underworld being chased around by Interpol. If they ever caught me I'd only tell them White Lies

I'll be counting The Minutes til this competition ends, and if I won The Rapture would be so immense that I'd be smiling from Mundy to Gavin Friday :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭LaLucy

I haven't been on holidays in 7 years please i need a good time!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

I'd miss having a kettle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cesoirondanse

Mahna mahna!!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Would love to see Pieminister this year and Arcade Fire, a great combination at this years Picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Mmmm pie....

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

Mmmmm... electricity....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Would the ESB consider connecting my 2 man tent to the national grid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

I miss my ipod, I hate not having music at a music festiv...
    oh wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Toots and the Maytals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

hmmmm!!!! electrical appliance well if the battery charger thingy is considered an appliance the missus will miss it big time cause the auld rampant rabbit not much good without the batteries.:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement