Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

You know it makes sense to give them to me.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I'm going to bring an electric blanket and a very long lead with me to the Picnic. Now to buddy up to the camping gear guy and use one his precious power points. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Antigrav

I miss my Aluminium Smelter = BIG power user ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Arcade Fire!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

PJ Harvey and Joan As Policewoman!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

"a comment"

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Arcade fire.........my electric car

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

I need to GALVANIZE how much I BELIEVE I should see The Chemical Brothers...
    They are so OUT OF CONTROL that I was like HEY GIRL HEY BOY DO IT AGAIN play your BLOCK ROCKING BEATS on your STAR GUITAR!!
    You VOODOO PEOPLE can ESCAPE VELOCITY because I THINK I'M IN LOVE and can't KEEP MY COMPOSURE.
    LEFT FOREVER BE UNDER THE INFLUNENCE we can get FILTHY, F*CK UP BEATS and do THE SALMON DANCE all night long!!!

*Hope you ENJOYED my CHEMICAL BEATS inspired reason!

I love chemical bros!

Edit: And the electrical appliance I would miss most would be my TV as I wouldn't be able to watch my Chemical bro's music vids..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Dien

The Chemical Brothers..can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I get to live in a tent for a weekend listening to great bands like Arcade Fire and Pulp while eating as much Pie Minister as they can serve me so I won't be missing any electric appliances. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cottageology

Arcade Fire and Pulp... will probably miss my juicer the most - wild I am I tell ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

pwease???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

SPANK WE THRICE AND CALL ME SALLY!

P.S .........if you want sustainable energy...........go to war with the jellyfish and conquer their natural power over electricity...........i was watchin discovery last night and apparently........theres a crapload too many of them..and their numbers are growing faster all the time...........get a billion ...hooked up to a generater.....find a way to make em PIKACHU....and we can all laugh at how crappy cold fusion would,ve been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

UNA

Free EP tickets please!!!

I had a blast at the Showeraoke last year (still have the T-shirt)!!

You guys uploaded my "effort" of "Dont you forget about me", I got the 2nd highest views (4838) .....

http://www.esbpicnicpower.ie/showeraoke.html

(2nd vid)

C'mon, I embaressed the hell out of myself, thats got to be worth something!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 creepers

would to go as all my friends are , i love pulp

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm pitching a tent in anticipation....

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

I'm DYING to see Arcade Fire, Interpol, PJ Harvey, Beirut, Blonde Redhead, DJ Shadow, The Go! Team, Warpaint (<3), Best Coast, Esben and the Witch, and so many other acts on the lineup!
    Literally. *
    Dying. *
    Terminally. *
    For real.*
    Not kidding.*
    Check with my GP.*
    As in, if I don't win you'll pretty much have my blood on your hands.* For shame. Would you be able to sleep at night, Una of ESB, knowing that I had died without seeing these bands? Died of the heartbreak of being deprived my Electric Picnic buzz...?

... No...?
    Well then, you know what you have to do... :cool:

* To be taken with a grain of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ugh.Im.Clashing

The Rapture, Warpaint, Foster the People - The Friday of EP would actually be the best day of my year :eek:. Been a big fan of the Rapture for the last 5 years but have never had a chance to see them live :(

Other than that I have nothing interesting to add to this thread... LOL... *awkwardly leaves*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Would love to see James Blake.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

The chemical Brothers!
    missed out on oxegen this year so this would be a nice end of summer break treat! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Give me the tickets!! Please:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jimitheneck

Please don't invite Amanda Brunker to play

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kieranofarl

Love to be going for Arcade Fire and (the) Moths

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stop the pigeon

please? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Lisa needs braces.......dental plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

I HOPE I WIN! - ( said in the voice in my head of Rowan Atkinson - rat race )

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭abbey

I want to unlease my inner child on the giant hamster wheel while hearing some good tunes!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Arcade Fire and Chemical Brothers...

and I'll miss my kettle the most

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

I really really really need a ticket, I've been studying all summer and I'm so broke :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

INTERPOL!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement