Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I've spent all summer saving for college fees so I cant afford to go! I've gone the last 4 years in a row so feels sad that the tradition has come to an end :( its the weekend before I start my degree so would be a lovely last minute trip before getting back to the grind!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Seamonster

I would like to see any bands that harness the full and majestic power of electricity!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

Oh if only Sigur Ros were playing, that would be electrifying alright:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Axis of Awesome coz the rock and are super funny, check em out!

I'd miss my phone the most, 1 day of battery life is not ideal for festivals, how will I live with out my sweet sweet data :eek:

Go Team!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Thanks for providing such a charged atmosphere in which I get to watch people physically sweat to recharge my phone by 1%!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

I've already packed my basket and rug for the picnic just waiting on these tickets :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carlovonsexron

And So I Watch You From Afar.... pick me:)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I drew a picture of me in the nip walking a dog.

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, why do I need to post a comment?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Comeback King

JUST GIVE ME THE TICKETS...... Oh wait,the competition,......yes, I would miss my Taser!
    Now may I have the Tickets! Please!

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cleererob

Tickets please, really want to see arcade fire, chemical brothers and white lies to name a few.

Really gonna miss my dryer cause I got so wet there last year!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 amused_as_hell

i just really wanna see sinead o'connor.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Zipp101

Really want to see Arcade Fire!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 WIMBOT

Beirut.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tricolore

i'm skint free tickets wud b gr8:-) electricity is gr8!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TeddyRuxpin

M. Ward!

I miss my toasted sandwich maker every time I leave the house, so going a whole weekend without it would be tough :(

......but I'd manage!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 timetrax

Up Mayo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 flynners2010

Kings of Leon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Placebo Effect

Brown Bread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 donClon

Pulp

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭TheEscapist

And So I Watch You From Afar, I'll miss my 1983 Casio DG-20 electric guitar(set to mandolin). And I also wanna see Arcade Fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 shando

I have only missed one year since EP started (My son -apple of my eye-was born two weeks before) and would hate to miss this year-Great line up, best to date methinks. It would mean so much to someone who has worked their butt off to start a business, do exams and be a stay at home dad. It's also almost my B-day too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 work solutions

Santigold and my electric rice steamer

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

Pulp <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nivek13

I would love to win some tickets it would only make my year :) new tallafornia show starting on tv3 ...... hahah madness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 nivek13

I would love to win some tickets it would only make my year :) new tallafornia show starting on tv3 ...... hahah madness

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭blondiexox

I would love to win these tickets!! pretty please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 FreqSeq

It's-a-me! Mario

• Registered Users Posts: 34 suttonca2597

Love electric picnic! Woohoo! Arcade Fire are my all time fav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

oh ehhhh I deserve them! I need an adventure :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

You have to get up to get down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement