Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 suttonca2597

Love electric picnic! Woohoo! Arcade Fire are my all time fav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

ohhhh I would love this opportunity I have never been and I could really do with an adventure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 msvalhalla

Arcade Fire, Interpol, The Chemical Brothers, OMD, Ed Sharpe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 curlywurly209

Lets go fly some kites!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 XpenguinX

Kettle!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Derry123

Boys noize Interpol ,shower def

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brendantulip

microwave

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Arcade Fire and Lykke Li.....give me tickets please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 johnstapo

Can't wait to see FlyLo. Will be highlight for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Redshelley

can't wait for the picnic this year it'd be even better if I won tickets and then I'd be buzzed up with energy thanks to ESB
    Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Would love a pair of tickets to go to the picnic. I was meant to go last year and the year before but circumstances wouldn't allow, maybe this year's the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 eim19

I'm a student with no money who's been working all summer and hasn't had a chance to get away :( and would love to go to the Electric Picnic to see Arcade Fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

pantus eruptus :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

Looking forward to catching PJ Harvey on the Friday night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Need tickets! Need to see Arcade Fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭hug0

Cant let it go.....someone stole ONE wellie at last year's E.P :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Brid16

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please... etc etc etc.... and then ... hopefully a BIG THANK YOU :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jordo23

Arcade Fire gonna be awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

Deadly comp.

I'm most looking forward to seeing the Pulp reunion. Most missed appliance would probably be my phone charger, it'll be dead by Saturday morning no doubt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 marymacgyver

Arcade Fire & Clap your hands and say yeah, will miss shower & hairdryer, especially shower for d husband - man is he gonna stink!! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 gavinwavin

Can't wait to see Boys Noize, Pulp and Lykke Li... gonna miss my grill the most, for cooking a few rashers... can't do without!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lorrylaine

eeek what an excellent opportunity Dav how generous of you!

I would be an extremely 'happy camper' if i was to receive those tickets as unfortunately i cannot afford to go this year :(

As for which electrical appliance I would miss would have to be the kettle,my hourly cups of tea would be missed dearly! ...however we are talking electric picnic therefore it would be soooo worth it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I would love to win this competition so I could bring my boyfriend to EP for the first time ever. It will be his 30th birthday the day before the picnic so what better way to celebrate his birthday and experience the picnic for the first time. For the past four years he has bought me an EP ticket for my birthday and then not been able to afford to get one for himself so he really deserves it! I've never missed a year of the picnic and its my weekend of the year but unfortunately neither of us can afford to get tickets this year. My boyfriend loves Pulp so it would make his year to see them live. I'd love to see Pulp, Interpol, Arcade Fire and Boys Noize and to just chill in the Body and Soul, Barcadi bar, Trenchtown, the Circus tent and Amnesty bingo. The electric appliance I'll miss is my phone charger as my phone is always dead by Sunday but I guess this adds to the adventure and the necessity to be old school and use landmarks, left of the soundstage usually works!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭WhosUpDocs

Need a ticket! Really want to see Arcade Fire, Interpol, Foster the People! It's going to be a great weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

electric picnic = wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Electric Picnic is always gas. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 meleady26

DEY TUK OUR JUBS! so I need a free ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

If I exist because I think I exist, what do I really think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

Arcade Fire and I would miss my phone charger the most, i get worried when the battery indicator gets near 20%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ondeball

Foster the People - God knows we could all do with some Pumped up Kicks after the summer that we've had.

So long as the Government doesn't try and do a Houdini when we're all in Stradbally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement