Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭moonsun12

Santigold and Flying Lotus............. pretty please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

oh i would so love tickets for this festival im kinda broke this year though

do it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Dowdy

I'll miss my coffee machine, but Adebisi Shank will be a good substitute for caffeine.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

i need these

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Public Enemy. Can't believe they aren't higher up the bill. Flava Flav! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 cloud atlas

Best lineup in years, thought nothing would beat 2005 but this year definitely has. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭fits

I have entered every single Electric Picnic competition going, including the other Electric Ireland one on facebook. I would LOVE tickets so much. Oh so much.

Too many must -sees to mention. But the best thing about the Picnic is that its like an adult playground where you can forget about your worries for a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭AoifeCork

Would sacrifice my laptop, phone, straightener and all things electrical for some ELECTRIC PICNIC TICKETS!!

Let a little sunshine into my life this summer ESB... pleeeeeeeeeeeeease??? Soooo broke, gotta see Interpol!

I'll do 6 hours straight on the hamster wheel for the chance to kick it with PJ Harvey,James Blake and James V McMorrow too!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

I'd probably die without a Microwave.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

Underworld are gonna rock it……...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭emzippy

Can I have them please? I'll be your best friend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

God I love sayin' Mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Kander

Mogwai + Arcade fire are on my must see list.

Pick me pick me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ugliest

Hi Hi.

Me love you long time, me take tickets, me take tickets now?

Gosh you're a pretty contest holder... It's SHOCKING how much I want these tickets. Umm umm, oh electric picnic, please don't make me watch you from afar.x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

The Chemical Brothers...............

appliance will be phone charger.. it gets me at every festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Tickets please!

Oh and Midlake...

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kleiner feigling

Toots and the Maytals, 'nuff said! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

[insert witty electric comment here]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

I really really want to see The Chemical Brothers. I'll miss my laptop the most.

I have to get my tent fixed (little hole in one of the corners) just in case I win.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aquaman

so poor will work for tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

PULP!!! Mr Jarvis Cocker and co bringing us back to britpop and the 1990s :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

and so i watched you from afar, abedisi shank, PUBLIC ENEMY, pulp and arcade fire!! thank you in advance for the tickets, i don't know why but i am 100% confident that i will manage to make the random number generator pick my post number through sheer force of will. Hopefully I will be more successful in this endeavour than when I read Matilda as a child and subsequently spent the next week trying to move the pencil on the table in front of me through the use of my mind alone....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

oooh bitches with wolves playing fabulous. who needs leccy just a tent, sleeping bag and some savage music

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Hoorah! Great competition.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Despite it's relevance to the festival, my expensive electric picnic table would be too impractical to bring along to this event, as there is a strong likelihood misuse would result in an Arcade Fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

I'd love to win the tickets, failing that a Job in Moneypoint will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

If I win I'll get the GF to come and We'll cycle to the picknic. Being Eco-friendly and what-not :D

i just want to win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

lykke li

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 shoryuken14

id love 2 go the picnic so i could share all my energy with like minded festival-goers. ill be powered on love, happiness, peace, and copious amounts of alcohol. it shall be the last weekend of shenanigns for me as ill be returning to college shortly after. thank u please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement