Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jjireland

The Jezabels couldny do without my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mok

I'd do anything to see santigold,
    But without my electric blanket I'd be really cold...
    I'd really love to watch arcade fire,
    But no GHD? My hair would be dire!
    And how much I want to dance to lykki li,
    But oh how I'll miss a good cup of tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gearoidmc

Worth a shot. Corcaigh Abú.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 moving21

Circus top and green tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 catseyes

Loving the idea of recharging mobiles through pedal power at the Picnic. Nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jacjac

Comment... and i'll miss my laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gymnipities

fingers crossed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CharlieMc555

Would love 2c Arcade Fire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gcculliton

I miss my heater - nothing like a beer, good music and central heating.....
    Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

I'm not a greedy multi-poster.
    Just a once-off punter who has fingers, toes and everything else crossed that I might strike lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 oldpad

Sure I'd bring my electric shaver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dee Snail

Dear Electric Ireland, love the new name by the way.
    We are desperate for two tickets to EP, totally. We are two housewives (well behaved and respectable), with lovely children whom we have sent the summer enjoying. We are now badly in need of a little break where we can tune into our favourite bands and chill for a little bit, but in these recessionary times obviously there is no money in our budget to allow us buy these very expensive super dooper tickets, so please please please can you pick us to win. We promise we will conserve energy as much as we can while using as much electricty and paying our electricity bills on time. thank you, yours desperately in need of EP tickets. thanks..................

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MikeRoger

I wonder would my ma be interested?

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!
    Tickets to Electric Picknic sure Id love them ,n Id bring my electric shaver

Id bring my electric shaver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ianmull

A chance to win tickets to the best music festival in the country? Yes please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

I'd miss my kettle for making cups of tay! Or maybe the electric shower...

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭PonderStibbons

Would love some tickets too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 oconchsb

I'd love a cup of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ruthann

Hello, I'd love some EP tickets please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 HDLOVER

Hi Tickets for me pleaese

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

name your favourite band = ......my diy elastic hair band :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStyMv4gpkkGl3KJxq0FBbEBvrue6QAmWonI6fS4SAkbJMxYSEnf4E73hqE

what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic:...my time machine....:)
    flux-capacitor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Tricked

Bloody love electricity and that...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KindaMaybYesBye

(All the above comments)

"Simpsons did it"

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Brian_Dart

oconchsb wrote: »
    I'd love a cup of tea
    I'll put the kettle on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thefiddler

The thrill of standing at my back door listening to the faint music coming from the picnic is starting to wear off!
    If you go down to the woods today
    You're sure of a big surprise.
    If you go down to the woods today
    You'd better go in disguise.

For ev'ry bear that ever there was
    Will gather there for certain, because
    Today's the day the teddy bears have their PICNIC.:D

Ev'ry teddy bear who's been good
    Is sure of a treat today.
    There's lots of marvelous things to eat
    And wonderful games to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭EddyC15

What's the difference between a jazz guitarist and a rock guitarist?

A rock guitarist plays 3 chords to 1000 people, a jazz guitarist plays 1,000 chords to 3 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 noiseannoys

A great line-up but it would be great to see Arcade Fire there, again :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 noodlesmcd

I'd miss my fridge most - for keeping those beers cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 teddy6

Tickets would be lovely..yes please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement