Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Never been to Electric Picnic. Would love to go! Just heard from cousins about how amazing it is...loads to see and do besides listen to the music. Wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Coffeeteasugar

Pleage, too poverty stricken to buy one and have never been!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

The Barley Mob....

that is all..

apart from the fact that i will find it very difficult to live without the electrical appliance i depend on most, my bicycle bank powered mobile phone charging station, without it i would literally be lost :D but the barley mob will make it ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dilemma2011

Chemical Bro LTD

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

ounce done of without single one shame i this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

I dont think I could live without my electric chainsaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

ESBen & The Witch

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Trippy Trip part 2 2011 shal be embarked upon if won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Biddy28

Yip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fhig

Please, please please can I get a pair of tickets so I can see Arcade Fire at EP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johnpkenna

Shining a sustainable light on Stradbally this September

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

GHD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Whats green, slimy and smells like bacon?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭simatoel

I'll really miss my vibrator. (mine is ESB mains operated)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Theaceman

I wanna go!!!

Thanx:)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭africates

OMG! I'd love to go there this year.... I hope I'll win them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Never seen a band play live, and Arcade Fire would be an amazing first. hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SuperDuper

My comment is a joke I made up :

'The Tampon Removal Company. Removing Your Tampons, No Strings Attached.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vronee

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!
    The electrical item that I would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic would be my microwave for cooking quick and handy snacks for the kids and re-heating leftovers. Either way I would really get a kick out of going to Electric Picnic with or without my microwave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭jodie85

i might not break my neck trying to sneak in if i get these:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

It would be nice to win a pair of tickets to EP this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I would love some tickets.

A man was feeling very depressed and walked into a bar and ordered a triple scotch whiskey. As the bartender poured him the drink he remarked, "That's quite a heavy drink. What's wrong?"

After quickly downing his drink, the man replied, "I got home and found my wife having sex with my best friend."

"Wow," exclaimed the bartender, as he poured the man a second triple scotch. "No wonder you needed a stiff drink. The second triple is on the house."

As the man downed his second triple scotch, the bartender asked him, "What did you do?"

"I walked over to my wife," the man replied, "looked her straight in the eye and told her that we were through and to pack her stuff and to get the hell out."

"That makes sense," said the bartender, "but what about your friend?"

The man replied, "I walked over to him, looked him right in the eye and said, 'BAD DOG!'"

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Gunner5

would love to see arcade fire and Interpol at EP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 laurenbari

...because today's the day that teddy bears have their PICNIC:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 opppoc

Did you know tom morello was in an episode of star trek? Just saw it there

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Nutgrover

my notebook.

Cheers!
    Sebastian
    sebmanka@yahoo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Really wanna see The Minutes, White Lies And Bob Geldof........ U could help my financial status with a ticket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

How many times can you enter this? Just saw some people are entering multiple times?

If thats the case this is my second entry :D

Would love to see underworld!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I would love to go. I like my electric shower, especially useful after a long festival!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tricky007

Would miss the fridge for those ice cold drinks! But would offer it up at Electric Picnic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement