Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LucCautley

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland

Hi folks,

For the third year running, ESB Electric Ireland and Electric Picnic are teaming up. Once again, we will be returning to Stradbally in September as official energy partner to Ireland’s favourite festival. :)

This year, our theme will be all about inviting festival goers to Share The Energy - their own energy, the festival’s energy, and of course ESB Electric Ireland’s energy. Anybody can do this by visiting our on-site, 100% sustainable ESB Electric Ireland Park, where our energy-creating see-saws, merry-go-round and giant hamster wheel will allow people to set their inner child free while generating sustainable energy in the process. There’ll also be a much needed free mobile phone recharging station that will be powered by a bicycle bank.

We have a pair of tickets to give away just for you Boardsies. To be in with a chance to win just post a comment below – if you need inspiration for a comment, why not name your favourite band or tell us what electrical appliance you would miss most at a weekend away at Electric Picnic.

Winners will be chosen at random, and the competition will run until midnight, Sunday 21st August - see our Terms & Conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS: We’ve also got other ways for you to win tickets – check out our newly launched Facebook page where we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for 5 days this week and a ticket hunt starting next week!
    green bay packers

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Pick me - PICK ME! *waves frantically*

I NEED to go to EP!

green bay packers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

Pick me! Please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

I'm a poor student who deserves these tickets !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Here's hoping I win. Would love to go.

oooohhhhhh electric

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

Arcade Fire and the Chemical Brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Rezident

Go! Team and Pulp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Would so love to see Pulp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Stereophonics (Yes I know they aren't playing EP but a man can dream can't he!)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cathy48

would love love to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

a,b,c,1,2,3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Need someone to physically remove me from the computer and the voluntary work. It'l still be there when I get back recharged. Need a break and some musical distraction. Help. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

id miss me modem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

I would love to go to electric picnic this year.. but there is one thing that I would miss.. My blender

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I'd miss the aul electric shower...gets mucky at the Picnic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Electric Picnic- two words that don't inspire confidence to those underwater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I'll miss my electric blanket!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

S'up Electric Picnic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

pick-a pick-a pick-a pick me

Really want to see Arcade Fire

by the way, pick me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Roisin87

Leccy Picnic tickets would be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. - would love to see all/most of the acts ( if I won could I get a machine that I could clone myself with so I could see all of them ;) ) Just some of the acts that I would <3 to see -ARCADE FIRE, PULP, THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS, INTERPOL, PJ HARVEY, BEIRUT, DAVE CLARKE, WARPAINT, JAMES BLAKE, JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW, THE RAPTURE, BOB GELDOF, EVERYTHING EVERYTHING, M. WARD, JACQUES LU CONT, CRAZY P, THE VACCINES, JAPE, AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR, ZOLA JESUS, BEST COAST, 3EPKANO, YUCK, TWIN SHADOW, WILLY MASON, TRENTEMØLLER, HEALTH , MUNDY, GAVIN FRIDAY, THE WALKMEN , ADAM BEYER ,SHARON SHANNON BIG BAND, IVAN ST. JOHN, THE CAST OF CHEERS , MICAH P. HINSON, CAITLIN ROSE, THE POTBELLEEZ, ADEBISI SHANK, HE DANGER IS, CODES, R.S.A.G., O EMPEROR.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bowsie

Pulp and espresso machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

heres hoping

Something I'd miss? The only way I'll make it to EP this year is by winning tickets, so if I made it there I'd be so delighted I wouldn't miss anything. The electrical item I'd be most reliant on is my trusty torch, but if I get to go I'll bring my wind-up torch, saving energy all the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Helpyouspeak

Arcade Fire as I missed them in 2005.I'd miss no appliance as I'd be thrilled for the chance to plug out for the weekend:)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭An Capall Dubh

The Kanyu Tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

is my sofa an appliance ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 facebookisevil

i will miss my brain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,204 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

giz a ticket loike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement