Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a pair of Electric Picnic tickets with ESB Electric Ireland!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Miss No Name

Arcade Fire to make up for my sins for missing them in 2005 - oh shame on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

Can't wait for Toots, Blonde Redhead, PJ Harvey!
    I won't miss any electrical appliance - apart from maybe my electric power shower, but that'll be waiting for me when I tumble back in the door at some stage on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Chigurh: What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?Proprietor: Sir?Chigurh: The most. You ever lost. On a coin toss.Proprietor: I don't know. I couldn't say.[Chigurh tosses a quarter in the air, catches it, then places it on the counter with his hand over it]Chigurh: Call it.Proprietor: Call it?Chigurh: [sighs] Yes.Proprietor: Well - we need to know what we're callin' for here.Chigurh: You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.Proprietor: I didn't put nothin' up.Chigurh: Yes you did. You've been putting it up your whole life. You just didn't know it. You know what date is on this coin?Proprietor: No.Chigurh: Nineteen fifty-eight. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails, and you have to say. Call it.Proprietor: Well look... I need to know what I stand to win.Chigurh: Everything.Proprietor: ...How's that?Chigurh: You stand to win everything. Call it.Proprietor: All right. Heads then.[Chigurh removes his hand, revealing the proprietor made the correct call]Chigurh: [suddenly] Well done! [pause] Don't put it in your pocket.Proprietor: Sir....?Chigurh: Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter.Proprietor: Well where do you want me to put it?Chigurh: Anywhere, not in your pocket. Where it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin... Which it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 joanofarse

Thanks for the opportunity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭cojobt

I need to EeP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

Plup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

What's Electric Picnic?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

tickets please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭mel123

'watt' I wouldn't do for them tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

I like music.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Anyone buying or selling tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭poggy

I'd put these tickets to good use!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭unklefiction

I Got an itch, can you scratch it? - Alfie the Springer Spaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

"I've had my fun and thats all the matters" Father Fintan Stack (Bredan Grace)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ekav

jarvis for president

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭catch me if you can

Kings of Leon fav band!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

I am posting here in the hope of acquiring said free tickets to yonder Electric Picnic.
    As for the band I'm looking forward to most, it'd probably have to be Arcade Fire, although I think the line-up this year is unreal, so plenty of acts to look forward to!
    And as for the electrical appliance I'd miss most, it'd probably be my hair straightener, as I am a little sissy boy that straightens his hair. (There, I admitted it, please take pity on me when picking the winner!)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

I could do with a new kettle.... oh and a lottery win while i'm at it

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭trippyrez

Would love to go to Electric Picnic this year! Missed it last year for a friend's wedding and now I can't afford the tickets this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭smallgarden

i would miss my electric shower the most! and id miss other peoples electric showers too by the end of the festival, if you get me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shazforgrub

Can't wait to see Lykke Li at this years festival, really looking forward to it. Hopefully this year I won't lose my glasses on the first day tho! And I'm sorry ESB guys, I won't be missing electricity on that weekend, will have more than enough energy of my own!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FunkyExige

I wouldnt miss anything as long as i was there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mehread

Oh my Jedward

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Chemical Brothers, they're gonna set the place ALIGHT! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

Thin Lizzy! And i'll miss my toaster :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Would absolutely love to go (but cant afford it). I enjoy using the kettle, to make delicious tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mimich

One of the best line-up ever!
    Would love to go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 backwards:)

I want to hear different music calling me from every direction...to follow it and explore something new!!

sweets...if you go to the leccy piccy website you can volunteer and get free access!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Mogwai - Just don't feed them after midnight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement