Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newcastle united forum

Options
  • 15-08-2011 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭

hi i have 50 posts and still cant post on the newcastle united gossip/rumours page. can i get permission?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I've no idea where that is, but I am going to guess it is in the Soccer forum?

If so, read this: Can't post? Read This! Soccer Charter - 19th May 2011 - READ ENTIRE THREAD which can be found in the Soccer forum

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is the thread the OP is referring to.

As Tom outlined, you must follow set procedure to apply for access to the Soccer forum.

Go to this forum and follow the instructions to apply for access to the Soccer forum.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement