Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best furniture stores?

• 15-08-2011 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭

What are the best furniture stores in the city reasonably priced?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

The country cousins used to have a furniture shop in the Tycor Industrial estate, I dunno whether tis still there or not.

Bought a few bits and pieces there, nice lads to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

Charlie's on bridge street is good if they are still there, we've gotten a lot of stuff there over the years as they have very reasonable prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

I know country cousins have a store in Dungarvan which is quite good too. Just wondering whats the problem with cost plus sofas, is it the quality?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

I used supersavers up in tycor a couple of times and found them to have great prices and good to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

mytime wrote: »
    I used supersavers up in tycor a couple of times and found them to have great prices and good to deal with.

Is that the place in the jute factory on ard na greine? Is it still open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

Is that the place in the jute factory on ard na greine? Is it still open?

Its in the jute factory on the keanes road side if that makes sense its on the same side as tycor motors/crash repairs and theres a custome shop just up from it as well.

Advertisement