Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 16

Options
  • 15-08-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭

So no competitive games this week (unless you are lucky/unlucky enough to be in the playoffs)

so what do people do on BR this week?

me, i go scouring the TM for bargains.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

iv nothing going on this week.. up for a thursday friendly if anyones interested!

I also have a few 20k csr lads on the TM if anyones interested in picking em up, no ones bidded yet n n their gona be sold tomoro.

Edit: just looked at your own players daheff, n im gona put an ole deposit on one of your guys thats caught my eye

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Plotting & scheming for me. Keeping the budget for the moment as I want to try and build up to level 5 training and its the wrong time of year to buy (may sell a few though)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

daheff wrote: »
    So no competitive games this week (unless you are lucky/unlucky enough to be in the playoffs)

so what do people do on BR this week?

me, i go scouring the TM for bargains.

Word of warning, awful time of year to get a bargain. Lots of extra money in the game as prize money gets handed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

What about the French community challenge tonight and the Lions Tour on Thursday guys?

Add in the play off on wednesday and ive a very busy 3 matches this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

crisco10 wrote: »
    Word of warning, awful time of year to get a bargain. Lots of extra money in the game as prize money gets handed out.

ah -i always think that as everybody else is trying to sell players, there will be one or two gems that others ignore....but yeah...now is a sellers market (hence why i'm flogging players Jims :rolleyes: )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

I didn't buy anyone this season, expanded my stadium in preparation for Div II, and have two more lvl5 trainers on the way also, I've just enough in the bank to keep me going for a full season without making any profit from cup or league games, Happy days!!:D

Advertisement