Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel Power Supply Problem

• 15-08-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this: I have a zyxel router, there is nothing wrong with the router itself but the wire for the power supply adaptor/plug has broken so obviously I just cant turn it on.
    I thought it would be simple enough to get a new one, we're with vodafone, rang them they don't supply them, said try maplins and ebay, I rang and maplins don't have them, tried ebay but it doesn't seem to have the speific type of plug which is;
    Amigo
    Model no: AM-121000 AB
    Input: 230v ~ 50Hz 150mA
    Output: 12v ~ 1000mA 12VA
    Part no: 30-123-001009B
    That's basically what's on the back of the plug. I've tried a few other electronics/computers places, but no where seems to have it.

Anyone any idea where I could get one?
    I don't want to have to get a new router when it's only the plug that's the problem.
    Sorry if I'm not very clear, I don't have a clue about this stuff.

Advertisement