Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad Dip in Information Technology

Options
  • 15-08-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm currently doing an Masters by Research (M.A.) in DCU and hope to do the Grad Diploma (Part-Time) in Information Technology (also in DCU) when finished.

My main question is (once you have successfully completed the Grad.Dip): - can you take on extra modules so as to obtain a Masters Qualification? So far, I can't find this info in the specifications re: the Grad Dip on the DCU website. I feel that a Masters qualification will carry more weight for prospective employers.

Also would love to hear from anyone who has done this course - what they thought of the subjects being taught, has it helped their career prospects (i.e. do you have a job yet?!) and did you continue on to a Masters Level?

Any info appreciated ;-)

Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭DRose1

Hi,

Looking for some information on this course as well.

Did you go ahead and start the course maupat?

Anybody else have any information on the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭maupat

Hi DRose1,

I didn't go ahead with this course after all. I chose to do a Masters by Research with DCU instead and I'm currently in the process of finishing said Masters :)
    There may be more info on the course in other forums....

Advertisement