Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Up Banners etc

Options
  • 15-08-2011 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Need to get some marketing "stuff" organised. Any recs for suppliers of pop ups, banners etc?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

I would use supply.ie to get that marketing stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

mikefm wrote: »

YOU would though, wouldn't you! Almost sounds like you've nothing to with them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

That's true SQ2 - with boards its difficult to comment sometimes without breaking the rules...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

mikefm wrote: »

You would use your own website ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71756285&postcount=1

Why wouldn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i can make them if it helps

other places to look will vary in price massively, so shocking cheap stuff going out at the moment, and then some really expensive stuff i have seen too

there are soooo many diff versions etc

give me a shout if i could help

s

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Thanks.

Was hoping for some impartial reviews. If anyone has a recommendation I'm still interested in hearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I got 5 banners off reads at the beginning of the summer... Great quality and haven't seen anything like them at the same price..

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

unklerosco wrote: »
    I got 5 banners off reads at the beginning of the summer... Great quality and haven't seen anything like them at the same price..
    I haven't used Reads for pop-up banners for myself, but I have designed for clients who have used Reads, and are very satisfied with them. I can also say, that they always answer communication very efficiently. I also haven't come across, or found prices cheaper than them. They are 95e + VAT currently. (850mm x 2000mm visual, in case that matters.)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Zonua wrote: »
    I haven't used Reads for pop-up banners for myself, but I have designed for clients who have used Reads, and are very satisfied with them. I can also say, that they always answer communication very efficiently. I also haven't come across, or found prices cheaper than them. They are 95e + VAT currently. (850mm x 2000mm visual, in case that matters.)

They charge you to e-mail artwork to them?

Their prices are decent, but that kind of carry on would turn me straight off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

Seperate wrote: »
    They charge you to e-mail artwork to them?

Their prices are decent, but that kind of carry on would turn me straight off.
    God no, I'm not sure how I gave that impression. 95e + VAT is the total price.
    To clarify: I think they have a good price, and have only ever heard good things about their pop-up banners.

That is a VERY good price indeed...

Thanks folks. It's the best of the prices I've seen and glad to hear the quality is good. Appreciate the replies.

Just to update this, I went with Read's based on the suggestions here and have to say firstly that they were a pleasure to deal with, and that the banners turned out fantastic (emailed in the design, were ready three days later). Delighted with the product and service, will definitely be using them again. Thanks to those who recommended them!

Still haven't seen a better price than €95+VAT either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Good to hear.. I haven't seen a better price anywhere either. I get most of my printing done in Germany as it's way cheaper but even they couldn't match the prices..

• Registered Users Posts: 39 HappyKate

Hi there,

Could you tell me was the design included into that price, what is the dimension of the banner and was it assembled for you?
    I was looking at some places to print similar stuff for myself so would like to compare the services & prices.

TA,

Kate

Hi, the design wasn't included, we provided that. They do offer a design service but I didn't price that with them.

Size was (I think!) 850mm wide x 2350mm high, they came ready to go in carry cases.

Found them great to chat to on the phone with before I ordered, they'll give you all the specs and information you'll need.

Advertisement