Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Oil Suppliers

Options
  • 15-08-2011 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey all!

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good oil supplier (kerosene)? I'm out in Castlemartyr and used East Cork Oil last year, would like to ring around a few places to see what the best price is for 500 litres of kerosene.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

must be the time of year again ! rang today and was quoted €410. that was from SIP

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

try cheapestoil.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Old McGroin

must be the time of year again ! rang today and was quoted €410. that was from SIP

Ended up getting 500L of kerosene for 400 euros, rang around a few places I found on another thread here, I was being quoted 410 euros everywhere as well except for Texoil out in Ballincollig, they quoted 400, so I went back to East Cork Oil (I have an account set up with them already), told them about Texoil and they dropped their price. I know it's only a tenner but it's an extra tenner in my near empty pocket!

Actually feel a little guilty about not using Texoil, they were the only crowd willing to budge, so I'd recommend them if you don't already have an account set up with anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Try McGuckians in Carrigtwohill. They'll deliver first, and look for money later.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Old McGroin

Try McGuckians in Carrigtwohill. They'll deliver first, and look for money later.

Tried them, they were 410 euros as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement