Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House share

• 15-08-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. Two mature students looking for another person for a house share in Sept. As we're not looking for student accommodation I thought it might be better post her than in WIT section. Would anyone have any ideas how to go about advertising this? Or know of anyone looking Appreciate any help and responses :):)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The WIT forum has a list of accommodation that is aimed at students, ie places that take students. You might be best targeting that list first, and seeing if there is any place you might like as the likes of Daft has a lot of rented accommodation options which may or may not take students (mature or not).

You could advertise it on the forum or on a A4 poster around the college which seems to be popular. :)

Ill leave you decide, but this topic is best suited in WIT as mature students who may be looking for accommodation probably won't look here. If you like ill move it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dee..x

Thanks, I posted one there so you can close this please and thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement