Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting new business next year

Options
  • 15-08-2011 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

i am going to take the big jump and start my own business getting very annoyed about lack of jobs when they say there is loads out there... so going to take big jump as got nothing to lose as i can claim btwea for 2 years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

jjll wrote: »
    i am going to take the big jump and start my own business getting very annoyed about lack of jobs when they say there is loads out there... so going to take big jump as got nothing to lose as i can claim btwea for 2 years

Fair play, have you decided what you are going to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

yep start small but yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

yep start small but yes

Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Best of luck. Going down the same road as you. No one else is hiring so why not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Best of luck. Going down the same road as you. No one else is hiring so why not!

That's why I did it, couldn't get a job, might as well make my own!

• Advertisement
Advertisement