If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Video Baby Monitor

Options
  • 15-08-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi Folks,

Do you stock these? Couldn't find them on your website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Laker04

We dont carry the Philips Avent range baby monitors however I should be able to special order one for you.

Just send me the model number of the unit you'd like and i'll come back with a price on it for you.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Laker04

Thanks Ash, it's the SCD600, don't think Phillips do any other video monitors?

Sorry not up to speed on the latest Avent range as it's something we no longer carry:o

I'll make a call and come back to uyou with good news hopefully.

cheers
    Ash

Hi Laker04

Good news, I can source this for you.
    It sells for €199.99 and is in stock with Philips at the moment - looks great, just had a looksee at its specs, here they are vif you havent seen them

Let me know if you'd like t5o order one.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Laker04

Hi Ash,

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to display the temperature which is needed apparently. Back to the drawing board for me so.

Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement

Hi Laker04

You're correct - I just had a read of the online instrution and this unit takes no temperature measurments.

It's the only Baby Video monitor that Philips make at the moment however a couplle of the regular baby monitors could take temp readings and display them on the parent unit.

I can get prices on these tomorrow if you'd like?

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.