Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of username

Options
  • 15-08-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I can't access subscriptions as it says I don't have rights. Need to change my Username & know the process

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you subscribed though? Username changes are for subscribers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

When I go to subscribe this message comes up:

torresistheman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

When I go to subscribe this message comes up:

torresistheman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

What link are you going to?

You should be using:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

Thanks for this. I have subscribed & payed, where can i change the name (sorry, Im not sure where link is)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You are a subscriber now (not sure if you were when you started this thread) - click here to go to the subscriber forum to request a name change.

• Advertisement

Sorted thank you all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement