Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for breathable shoes, not too flashy.

Options
  • 15-08-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for some breathable shoes, I would not actually be running so technically they do not have to be up to much. I would be wearing them to work and down the pub so they cannot be too flashy. They could even be regular shoes, not runners if you know a brand.

I had asics before, not sure which, and they were good and airy but too white to wear some places.

I got black asics walking shoes but they were not very breathable.
    asics-gel-cardio-walking-shoe.jpg

I see these kayanos, cheap enough
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asics-Kayano-Mens-Black-Onyx/dp/B003QPZN30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313423321&sr=8-1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I have a pair of KSWISS tubes, fantastic trainer. Comes in a variety of designs. Well worth a look.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/K-SWISS-Tubes-Charcoal-Trainer-02661-044-M/dp/B00422LE2K/ref=sr_1_6?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1313423419&sr=1-6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I've been getting great reports & feedback about the Mizuno Escape.

Built on the same platform as the Mizuno runners with the same structure and support. Breathable mesh upper and removable sock liner if you need to change for odour eaters etc.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

I've been getting great reports & feedback about the Mizuno Escape.

Built on the same platform as the Mizuno runners with the same structure and support. Breathable mesh upper and removable sock liner if you need to change for odour eaters etc.

I love runners and i put neat holes in them that are hardly noticeable if done carefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

paddyandy wrote: »
    i put neat holes in them that are hardly noticeable if done carefully.
    How did you put the holes in them? I tried a small drill bit before but it didn't really work. I was thinking some sort of hole punch might work, like one for making belt holes or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

rubadub wrote: »
    How did you put the holes in them? I tried a small drill bit before but it didn't really work. I was thinking some sort of hole punch might work, like one for making belt holes or something.

go to one of those shoe repair/key cutting places and get them to put some riveted holes in them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement