Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 13! Lucky for some ..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Got it pretty handy so far in the cup. Another one click merchant in round 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

corny wrote: »
    Got it pretty handy so far in the cup. Another one click merchant in round 5.

Why do I never get runs like this? feels like I am always straight in with the human managers who actually play! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Knocked out last night, i only went normal and they went LTNT. Was 11-9 up until late in the game, ended up 25-9.

I prob' should have LTNT'd it...

Ah well, i can focus on the league fully now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Got Zurich in the next round.

Anybody know anything about these?

My gf got wex! tough break...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

knocked out too, for a while i thought maybe just maybe, but sending out some 8k CSR players on WNWIM just didnt cut it against an LTNT, beaten 29 - 24

• Advertisement

crisco10 wrote: »
    Got Zurich in the next round.

Anybody know anything about these?

My gf got wex! tough break...

I just played Zurich, If i had of LTNT, i would have fancied my chances. Was a ver close game, bar 2 runaway tries in the last few mins. Pick the right team and tactics and you should win no bother!

I just messed up.

BTW, his FB is an animal, 9.5 star a game kinda guy.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I just played Zurich, If i had of LTNT, i would have fancied my chances. Was a ver close game, bar 2 runaway tries in the last few mins. Pick the right team and tactics and you should win no bother!

I just messed up.

BTW, his FB is an animal, 9.5 star a game kinda guy.

Oh yeah, really should have spotted that! That full back will probably be the best player I have played against. 100% to touch so. lol

I reckon in an LTNT battle the prematch stars will be pretty even, HOPEFULLY I get a few minutes to scout him before Wednesday so I can get my tactics right. not looking likely at the moment tho...:-(

I'll send you across the tactics i used in a few mins via pm, might be of some help to see what worked / didn't work.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I'll send you across the tactics i used in a few mins via pm, might be of some help to see what worked / didn't work.

That would be epic!thanks.

This study part time/work full time thing has really got in the way of BR for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

I got beaten by north down deathdealers, Normal V Normal, 24-0 disaster

• Advertisement

cclampett wrote: »
    knocked out too, for a while i thought maybe just maybe, but sending out some 8k CSR players on WNWIM just didnt cut it against an LTNT, beaten 29 - 24

That was my brother's team, which will explode soon. He has around 6/7mil in the bank, and all lvl 5 facilities... He gonna play to make a jump up to div II within 4/5 seasons..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

I had a decent cup win....but my LTNT vs his normal

Drew The Beckkers in the next round (and away too)
    http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php?id=45992#page=summary&id=45992
    anybody know anything about these guys? I'd hope to take them though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Davyboy. wrote: »
    I got beaten by north down deathdealers, Normal V Normal, 24-0 disaster

Im more upset about that then you are davy.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Balls never set up my team, and so went into saturdays match at WNWIM. Not happy, I could of, and probably should of got the 4 points from yesterdays game...

satory wrote: »
    Balls never set up my team, and so went into saturdays match at WNWIM. Not happy, I could of, and probably should of got the 4 points from yesterdays game...

I'd wondered why you had done that! I was thinking it was strange tactics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

ormond lad wrote: »
    Made it to round 5 but have Cheinster.. Def going to lose that one
    Never mind, just logged in and saw that they have gone Bot,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

lucky you!!

daheff wrote: »
    lucky you!!

Shame Cheinster are gone though, they were a decent enough side.

Lucky boy! wish i got some of that luck in a cup!:pac:

Tactics set. Didn't get to scout my oppo too much, more like a quick scan. Fingers crossed!!!

Don't think I've made round 6 of the cup before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Gonna WNWIM this shiz with my seconds, I have Titans in the league on Sat and that's gonna be a big un.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

crisco10 wrote: »
    Tactics set. Didn't get to scout my oppo too much, more like a quick scan. Fingers crossed!!!

Don't think I've made round 6 of the cup before.

Either have i, have a fairly handy cup match tonight too, WNWIM will be enough for it :p

bossa_nova wrote: »
    Either have i, have a fairly handy cup match tonight too, WNWIM will be enough for it :p

Furthest I have ever got in the cup is round 5, how do you lads get the luck with WNWIM'ing round 6!:(

Jealousy setting in here (along with bordom!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    Furthest I have ever got in the cup is round 5, how do you lads get the luck with WNWIM'ing round 6!:(

I think I used up all my luck at the start... pretty sure my first three cup runs saw me get to Round 7. Unbelievably lucky. Not so last season or this. It's ok Eof, your luck will come.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I think I used up all my luck at the start... pretty sure my first three cup runs saw me get to Round 7. Unbelievably lucky. Not so last season or this. It's ok Eof, your luck will come.

I'm waiting patiently!:D I really just want to get to DIV II! that's my current objective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

eoferrall wrote: »

won 49-21 tonight:D but alas the gravy train has ended for me this season, next team are just too good to have a chance so its just a mattered of sending to b-team to get hammered :(

Made it through! Round 6 here I come! Got a Div IV team up next. Obviously could LTNT and be sure but seems wasteful. decisions decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

My cup run will end next week as ive to play monivea. still making round 6 aint too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Another round for me too... have Fingal Bears and his top player by a mile is dead on his feet. Here's hoping :D

btw any hints will be much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

btw any hints will be much appreciated!

I dont think you need any hints on this one. You have a big energy advantage and if you take his good player out of the squad then i think you have better team overall. You should be heading to the dizzy heights of a round 7 fixture this time next week!

Advertisement