Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 13! Lucky for some ..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Me confused:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

eoferrall wrote: »
    going around ireland? as in traveling?

as in in br ireland, i taught there was:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

There is only one phoneymacphonehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Finally after several seasons im gonna make the play offs in div 2 thanks to todays team rolling over. Thank you Davey!

I only needed 1 point, looks like im gonna get 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm scared to look. Meant to set my team to take on Blindside, but Skyrim got in the way. Had college all morning... dreading both a whipping and a loss of valuable energy. ****.

edit : Oh great, it's still going on. My full first team on normal, but with default everything. Losing 33-0. Grrrreat. This defeat also means I'll have Blindside first in the playoffs. Might manage the bronze. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

Handy win again today, will at least finish 3rd now and looking like i might just sneak 2nd, have a bot for the last game so will be coming in to the play offs raring to go:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

won today and took first place. so baring a feck up next week will go in with 1st place secure... all that stands between me and DIV II is battai!!

won today and took first place. so baring a feck up next week will go in with 1st place secure... all that stands between me and DIV II is battai!!

Oh, they're a toughie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

My first academy raised player passed 100k csr today! Yay! Hopefully i'll have 2 more home grown players past 100kcsr by the end of next season too.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

my first YA guy passed 30k today, just 70k behind u :p

So the Interpro, Community Challenge and Lions fixtures are up! what you guys think of your chances against opposition!>?? (WARNING the teams you drew in the interpro might be boardies!) :D

• Advertisement

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    My first academy raised player passed 100k csr today! Yay! Hopefully i'll have 2 more home grown players past 100kcsr by the end of next season too.
    TheJims wrote: »
    my first YA guy passed 30k today, just 70k behind u :p

So the Interpro, Community Challenge and Lions fixtures are up! what you guys think of your chances against opposition!>?? (WARNING the teams you drew in the interpro might be boardies!) :D

i'm nearly 30k ahead of you fewi!:p my ex u20 is just under 130k if I recall right, training up a savage BR also. he's coming along nicely, slow at the start due to terrible stats but worth it for the non-trainables.

Jims seeing your username reminded me I have not done the boards league tables yet... mad weekend:D i'll get on it before Thursday boards players!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

I have not done the boards league tables yet...

Boards league tables....... whats that now... ohhhhh... ill be right back! :eek:

Also a 136kg guy got introduced into academy today, By the time he's ready to go, i'll have 10 lvl 5 slots saved for him. Hoping he an be an international beast in years to come.

Really considering just training him if he's above 15k csr from academy regardless, even if only to just sell.

Have another guy who'll be ready in Round 16 who i feel will be above 30k csr straight from academy from looking at his stats.

Here's hoping! I'll have 10 lvl 5 slots for him too.

Things are looking up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Voodoo -i reckon hes worth training up anyways...regardless of what he comes out of YA at.

weight like that is gonna be few and far between in the coming years

Completely agree. He's the heaviest i've ever had, so i'll prob train him up regardless as i'll have slots that'll be opening up end of next season anyway! So unless i pull another 30K 200cm/130kg guy, he'll get the sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Soooo....

Finished 4th, which I was "nearly" expecting.... means I have to face BrayBarbians in the Semi's, who I'm told complacent, right Fewcifur ;)

Will probably give him a bye into the finals so I can concentrate on 3rd place...

How did everyone else do this season?

i didnt relegate . . . yet so my season aint over. it would be hard to take if i lose the playoff now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Finally made that elusive div 2 playoff. And team im playing havent logged in since start of month so hoping it stays that way.

in the playoffs for the whatever consecutive time, should slide past negs, and then most likely battai in the final ... so could well me spending ANOTHER season in div 3!:o

Ugh, Blindside in the semi-final. I guess this means hello bronze again, if I'm lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

Played a bot WNWIM and took second:p hopefully power through to the finals now and lose to the guy steamrolling the league:o

Satory, Will prob end up vs you in play offs, so will we do our usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Yeah that's fair...

How come your not going for this season? you could take Stade, and you'd have the best chance out of the 4 teams to beat Bray....

Well, i'll be going overseas next season, so it's only right that someone else has a completely fair shot in the final, against whoever is there to try get promotion. No point in me going for it if i'm leaving!

Well, i'll be going overseas next season, so it's only right that someone else has a completely fair shot in the final, against whoever is there to try get promotion. No point in me going for it if i'm leaving!

Why oh why are you going overseas?

where you going voodoo? taught about going myself but there was more pro than cons to staying, will go a few seasons down the line and see the world you know ;)

Finals on wednesday, an FYI for people. have to se my team tonight as blocked in work and with training tomorrow will prob forget!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Why oh why are you going overseas?

Will be away a fair bit with College / Work so It'll be annoying timezone wise! Will be coming back within 3 seasons like..

Will be away a fair bit with College / Work so It'll be annoying timezone wise! Will be coming back within 3 seasons like..

Oh so you're actually going away? Well, that's fair enough :)

• Advertisement

Yup, prob 5 days a week i'll be in Middle East. So have to find a suitable time zone!

Advertisement