Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Puppy was found in Sligo

Options
  • 15-08-2011 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Monday 15.08.2011 I have found small puppy female dog ( 3-5 months old).
    She was near PC World.

I am looking for her owner. No chip has been found.

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

Maybe it belongs to someone living in that estate right beside the retail park? The entrance to it is just beside KFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Have you a photo? Or even a general description (colour, breed etc.) would help. There's a lost and found thread over on the animals and pets forum you should post in. Have you asked over in the petshop (petstop I think it's called)? Maybe someone brought her in there and she could have slipped her collar and got away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Mo MO

i think thats my puppy?/
    brown terrier white strip on her neck, long haired, tiny wee thing. answers to name pepe went mising from my house 2 weeks ago. is only 5 months old. please PM me she is my 4 yr old daughters puppy

Advertisement