If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re LG TV

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

HI POD10.

Our price beat must include Delivery to yourself if it can not be collected locally and also there 5 year warranty.

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

DirectTVs with a 3 year is priced at £714.97 (Dont offer 5 year)
    and Electricaleperience with there 5 year priced at £845.99

Both above are without delivery added.

We are £788.90 Delivered on the 42LW450 inc 5 year.

I hope this helps a little?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pod10

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply i didn't read the term's and conditions I wasn't looking at costing in 5 years warranty.

Regards

Kieran

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

pod10 wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply i didn't read the term's and conditions I wasn't looking at costing in 5 years warranty.

Regards

Kieran

Kieran,

I've just reviewed the guys posts and I'm happy to do the 42LW450 at £649.95 with £19.95 for delivery.

If you wanted to go for the optional 5 year superpanel it would cost just £64.95 and give you the comfort of home collection in the event of any issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way.

ATVB,

John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pod10

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply and the offer can you put one of the TV's aside for me.What is the number to contact re payment?Also could i get a price on a 3d blu ray player.

Regards

Kieran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Kieran,

Our contact number is 00443339000070. This TV is in short supply at the moment, but I shall try and get you one sourced.

If you'd like to call the store we can get the ball rolling.

Check out this LG bluray, will go well with your new shiney LG TV. Brilliant player too and plenty of nice features:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/lg/bd660/lg-bd660

Regards.
    Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.