Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

copyright???

Options
  • 15-08-2011 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can you copyright something you made even if it is something which is not your own original idea and has been done before?? how would one go about copyrighting something in ireland???

Im asking this because I started my own business last yr making a 'product' (dont want to say what as my competitor is probably reading this now) Its a product that has been around so long that nobody knows who actually invented them!! but my competitor has apparantly copyrighted his products???

(i might add also that this competitor started his business just after he saw I had started mine ;) we had known each other for yrs previously... then he had the gaul to say i copied his ideas!!! )

Comments

Advertisement