Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ANOTHER IBT question.

• 15-08-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I did my theory a few years ago and let it lapse while i got my car licence. Next month i'm moving out of home and therefore will no longer have a car to use and thought what better time than this to get into biking after long last.

I have all my bits and bobs sorted and going to turn all those bits and bobs into a learner permit tomorrow. and hoping to book an ibt course for sometime in the coming weeks, but looking for a few IBT places in cork to compare prices isn't reallhy working because most sites i can find are few and fair between.

So does anyone know or have experience with an IBT centre in or around cork they could recommend to try look up/ and/or anyone looking to split a cost for IBT in cork in the next few weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Roadskill

Hiya

I would highly recommend a guy called Niall Murphy, Mill street motorcycle training.
    Tel:087-2302693
    029-21757
    Tell him Roadskill sent you along and he will look after you. Very good instructor and thorough.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Hey, i just booked with Eddy's son in bikecraft.ie for sunday week! Thank you anyway!

Advertisement