Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recently reduced Sub ?

• 15-08-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Last month I threatned to leave sky so they offered me a discount of free mulitroom for the next 12 months if I stayed with them.In the post today I got a letter from them offering me a free HD box with free instillation if I take out the HD pack at E15 per month.If I took out this offer will they put back up my subscription to what it was prior to the discount and then add on the extra for the HD pack or just add on the extra for the HD pack?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

AFAIK if you're availing of one deal you can't get another (something similar has happened to me) but, and as always, you will only find out if you ring them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

Will try them tomorrow and see what they have to say.

Advertisement