Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you get offers on Monday 22nd

• 15-08-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

How do you accept the offer, is there a box you tick on the sheet to say you want to do this course or do you write a letter to the college?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

karaokeman wrote: »
    How do you accept the offer, is there a box you tick on the sheet to say you want to do this course or do you write a letter to the college?

O_O

Log into the CAO website and click accept, not entirely sure how to accept it by post though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Thanks do you need to accept on the day?

Also when will we need to pay the college fees?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'm fairly sure you have a week or so.

Late September(ish) usually.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

The college of the course you accept will write to you about this. You'll have to have them paid before the college starts. So you'll pay within two or three weeks of accepting, more than likely. Some colleges are giving the option of paying the reg fee (€2000) in two installments, others aren't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

You have a week or so I think, check the website.

You pay fees in UCD when you register, and I you can pay half now and half in January (I am talking about UCD here, I have no idea how it works in other colleges).

• Advertisement
Advertisement