Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Tutor

• 15-08-2011 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have been teaching Japanese for the past four years. I have developed programs specific to the needs of the individual learner. My lessons are engaging and challenging. I use a range of context based activities that are centered around authentic learning, preparing the learner for real life situations.

My teaching approach is based around the needs and learning styles of the individual learner. I have had extensive training as part of my teaching degree to identify the different kinds of learners and the most efficient way to teach. Whether you are a visual, audio, tactile learner or combination of these, I have the activities and lessons to cater to all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

That's lovely and all, but you can offer grinds in the grinds thread....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement