Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Silvercrest radio to Mobile Phone?

Options
  • 16-08-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,I bought a new car today (not from a garage) and the handsfree is connected to the last owners phone.Not the best with tuning radios etc so hopefully one of ye could help me out.I have no idea where to start with it.would be fab to have it connected to my phone.....Any suggestions? The radio was bought in Lidl.Has mp3,Usb cable connection if this helps in anyway? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Does the radio have a Bluetooth connection?

If it does, simply turn the radio on, turn on the bluetooth on your phone and in your phones settings click add new device. It should pick up the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LeighannR5

Yes it does.I nearly had it connected but its looking for a code now.Tried finding it on line but cant seem to get it.Any other ideas? My phone found it throu bluetooth but it says i need a code to pair it.Its a silvercrest CRB 530 but i'm not the best with computers.thanks ever so much for your help ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

It will be either 0000 or 1234

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

http://www.lidl-service.com/static/5042359/48989_EN.pdf

Not exactly the same model, but the basic functions should be similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LeighannR5

Thanks u so much to ye all for ye're repilies.....problem solved,the code was indeed 0000.I'm all set up now,thanks again every1 ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement