Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brompton Folding Bikes: Dublin Stockists

Options
  • 16-08-2011 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Are there stockists of Bromptons in Dublin, or is it a question of ordering one in or buying off web? Any recommended shops?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Try here

Not sure if they have them in stock, but if they are authorised dealers I would imagine they can get them in

Also here

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

Cycleways used to be the only shop in Dublin that sold them but now there are a few more,im pretty sure they are all listed on the Brompton website. You can either buy a stock bike from a shop or design your own bike and have it built up by Brompton but it can take about six weeks for them to do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Cycleways on Parnell Street is where I got mine. I got a fairly standard one, and it still took a good bit over a month for it to arrive from England. I got the impression that they don't keep them in stock, since there are so many permutations and combinations the customer can request.

<snip>

Wow, they look utterly amazing!!!! :p

Mods??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Doctor Bob

Holy crap! 9 identical posts in 5 minutes.

Maybe I'll check the bikes out. What's the web address again?

• Advertisement

Doctor Bob wrote: »
    Holy crap! 9 identical posts in 5 minutes.

Maybe I'll check the bikes out. What's the web address again?

It's <snip> the bikes look super awesome haha:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Doctor Bob

Holyboy wrote: »
    It's <spam!!!!>

Thanks man! You're a lifesaver! :D

(16 identical posts now...)

Advertisement