Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeat

• 16-08-2011 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

pretty much know i failed what places are good to repeat?

in dublin around the city centre

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 epicwinning

There's less than 36 hours til you get your results, you should at least wait til then...

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

I'm the same as you, knew I failed and already have applied for a few places. I have an interview for Rathmines College for the 29th. I want to go there because they have all the subjects I want :) . A friend of mine went there and said they had good teachers. Another friend done it in Pearse College and said the teachers weren't that good but I suppose it's all whatever you yourself think is good teaching. Google repeat leaving certificate for your area or around it. Hope that helped, good luck tomorrow anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

Have a good think about your results as there is always a choice out there.

If you do decide to repeat there are many places to repeat from costly to not so costly.
    There are costly options like the Institute and Bruce that are well established but there are other established options that also do a great job like O'Connells, Ringsend and Plunkett - North, south and city centre that are very accessible. They have good courses set up and are very affordable.

Where ever you decide, don't waste your money unless you are really give it your best shot!!

Advertisement