Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Upload Limits?

• 16-08-2011 3:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I recently got an invite to the Google Music Beta, and want to upload my music to it. I'm on Eircom NGB Advanced, with no download limit. But I cant find any info on whether or not I've got an upload limit. Can anyone fill me in on this?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

DjFlin wrote: »
    Hi all,

I recently got an invite to the Google Music Beta, and want to upload my music to it. I'm on Eircom NGB Advanced, with no download limit. But I cant find any info on whether or not I've got an upload limit. Can anyone fill me in on this?

Cheers

I am sure it is a data limit rather than simply a download or upload one. But be careful "unlimited" might not actually be unlimited, there may be a cap of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

the ngb packages have a usage cap not a download cap, that is upload and download combined

the unlimited package has a fair usage policy of 250GB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Thanks guys.

I knew about the 250GB fair usage policy, but thought it only applied to downloads. I've gone over that quite a few times with seemingly no consequences though.

Advertisement