Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good deal?

• 16-08-2011 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I came across this deal : http://www.e-lites.co.uk/ireland-summer-2011-deal.html I just wondering if its a good deal. My bf wants to try e-cigs as he smokes 40 a day of b&h's. will this be same strength as b&h's ? Is everything you need in the kit? He wants to give up for health and also to save money, but dont want to be buying loads of crappy kinds if its worth getting a better brand of e-cigs iykwim!
    Thanks for any help and any recommendations for a better starter set for his needs welcome! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭tkavan

spooky2009 wrote: »
    I came across this deal : http://www.e-lites.co.uk/ireland-summer-2011-deal.html I just wondering if its a good deal. My bf wants to try e-cigs as he smokes 40 a day of b&h's. will this be same strength as b&h's ? Is everything you need in the kit? He wants to give up for health and also to save money, but dont want to be buying loads of crappy kinds if its worth getting a better brand of e-cigs iykwim!
    Thanks for any help and any recommendations for a better starter set for his needs welcome! :)

You can't go wrong with that price... but delivery takes 28 days !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 moone

Don't think those starter kits work for a heavy smoker as the vapour is very minimal and the kit comes with only one cigarette. I got myself one of these picked it up in Dublin and the lady was very helpful showing me how to use them. Don't get me wrong I still have the odd ciggy every now and then but they help defo.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

One of the guys in work got one of these and to be quite honest I was fairly impressed by it - I use a large tank Ego-T with dual coil carts so I'd be used to a good bit of Vapour.

These are quite reasonable as far as taste and vapour but the replacement carts are expensive.

You're better off getting an Ego and finding the right flavour - it's a LOT cheaper than buying something you can't refill yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I don't know about that device in particular, but I bought a cheap one originally and was very underwhelmed by it.

I later bought a tornado from www.totallywicked-eliquid.com and using it along with cartomizers and decent liquid and find it much better.

The starter kit normally has everything you need as you would expect, but it's worth looking at a few accessories which make it a lot more usable.

From what I can gather, the best eCigs tend to be much bigger than real cigarettes - the ones that do try and look like real cigarettes aren't great as they compromise too much to get them smaller.

Oh yeah. B&H was/is my brand of choice, and there are definitely some flavours that will give the same hit.

All that is a novice's opinion though!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

The Tornado is a re-branded Ego-T, Some of the knock offs aren't very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

The best E-Cig is the 1 that keeps you off anologs :D

for some its the cheeper one,others its the more promanate ones and sum just need the custom mod

Advertisement