Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Plus Package Mobile Insurance

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TonyB466

Seems very good when comparing against GAdgetinsurance.ie

Offer seems very generous, lounge access is a novelty! Travel insurance may want to read up on T&C's
    Phone insurance seems a lot better than any gadgetinsurance as cover is given for loss of phone (the most common mishap)

Are Permanent TSB any good as a bank!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

TonyB466 wrote: »
    Seems very good when comparing against GAdgetinsurance.ie

Offer seems very generous, lounge access is a novelty! Travel insurance may want to read up on T&C's
    Phone insurance seems a lot better than any gadgetinsurance as cover is given for loss of phone (the most common mishap)

Are Permanent TSB any good as a bank!?

TSB are tops as a bank IMHO. Never had a problem. But, like all banks, they are also replacing people with machines.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

i have this and have added my kindle and my Ipad under the 2 gadget items - have not had to claim anything yet ( touch wood)
    even with what i had been paying on iphone and travel insurance i am ahead - s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

i have this and have added my kindle and my Ipad under the 2 gadget items - have not had to claim anything yet ( touch wood)
    even with what i had been paying on iphone and travel insurance i am ahead - s
    When signing up did you have to provide a copy of receipt as I bought my phone off adverts and didn't get the receipt. I know the date my phone was first registered, think that would do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

i have the plus package and just got an iPad this week - I rang to add the iPad and they said they won't cover iPads for either Gadget cover or Extended Warranty - did they not say that to you when you tried to add your iPad? I had a bit of a rant at the poor girl but didn't get anywhere.

And no I didn't have to provide a receipt when I added anything on, and I asked when adding on a camera if we would need to have the original receipt for a claim and they said no.

Advertisement