Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Offers

Options
  • 16-08-2011 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking to get a few recommendation on reasonable laptops.. would be hoping to keep the price below 400 euro if possible and i'm not too familiar with all the terms people use.

I know the primary function would not be gaming etc but may download onto it so would like a big enough hard drive, decent processor etc.

Can anyone recommend any deals out there? Best place i should head where people will know what i am after?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭gip

Have bought a couple of laptops from laptops direct and they seem to be reasonably priced and cater for most budgets. I purchased a grade "A1" netbook which came in it's own packaging and was absolutely perfect plus alot cheaper. On saying this I have never had an ocassion where I've had to return a laptop or had to contact customer services so I cannot say what their after sales service is like but I'm sure that if anybody who has had a bad experience with laptops direct, they will certainly let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Lombardo86 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking to get a few recommendation on reasonable laptops.. would be hoping to keep the price below 400 euro if possible and i'm not too familiar with all the terms people use.

I know the primary function would not be gaming etc but may download onto it so would like a big enough hard drive, decent processor etc.

Can anyone recommend any deals out there? Best place i should head where people will know what i am after?

Thanks

does it have to be brand new ??
    if not, maybe a trip over to adverts.ie ;)

Advertisement