Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Flowers & Chocolates

• 16-08-2011 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Im going to debs tomorrow and need to get nice flowers & chocolates .. any one know where i could go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Tesco :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Tesco :p;)

classy guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

classy guy

that's how I roll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Is it flowers or the corsage you are looking for? If just flowers, maybe ivans, Thorntons in cruises street do nice chocolates.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Flincher

There's a flower shop inside the Gemma's Uniform shop on the bottom of Henry Street (across from Apachi Pizza) which I think does the corsage (well it did a few years ago, and the shop is still open so....).

If you're going all posh, as mentioned above,Thornton's on Cruises Street for the Chocolates.

I was going to put in "recently" when referring to my visit to Gemma's shop, but I've just realised that it's over 4 years ago. Thank you OP for making me feel old. I'm off to jack in the job, buy a Ferrari, and ditch the misses for a younger blonde with big tits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

Have already bought thr crosage getting it tomorrow ! Thorntons was great got the chocolates for 30e so wasnt bad ha always knew thorntons as '' the ice cream shop '' haha will try ivans today! Will they allow me to buy them but to leave them there and collect tomorrow as i would probably wreck them with my luck!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

actually there is a place in shannon i have used for flowers, they are very good, angel flowers, and they deliver.

Angel Flowers Florist Shop is located in the Ballycasey Craft Centre in Shannon
    Co. Clare and provide a wide range of services, feel free to drop on in
    for a chat or Call or email us with your floral requirements.

Amanda and Joe are experts in both helping you choose the correct arrangement for your occasion but also in helping clients get what they want across, and not shoehorning them into pre prepared solutions.

It is this professional service and flexibility that has seen Angel Flowers become the premier choice for amazing Wedding Flowers in Munster and also the first stop for Corporate or private functions looking for that Wow factor with their displays.

Tel : (061) 365990
    Mobile (086) 386249
    email - amanda@angelflowers.biz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Story_Bud wrote: »
    Will they allow me to buy them but to leave them there and collect tomorrow as i would probably wreck them with my luck!?

or eat them, if nowhere will deliver past midnight:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

phill106 wrote: »
    actually there is a place in shannon i have used for flowers, they are very good, angel flowers, and they deliver.
    Angel Flowers Florist Shop is located in the Ballycasey Craft Centre in Shannon

I know it's not Limerick but I have to vouch for Amanda in Angel Flowers - Fab results every time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Debs on results day. Stupidity!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

^
    completely!

Advertisement