Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellogg's Rice Krispies Squares Totally Chocolatey Orange

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

I've seen posters for these but haven't seen the actual Squares in shops. Does anyone know where to find them?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I've seen them in a couple of Londis and Dunnes do them in a multipack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

I got one in a Topaz garage in Moate at the weekend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

You get them in tesco. Why are yous all asking for stuff that you can get in any store. Is there some stuff yous don't have down there that we have or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

owenc wrote: »
    You get them in tesco. Why are yous all asking for stuff that you can get in any store. Is there some stuff yous don't have down there that we have or something?

Because she couldn't see them in the shops? If she could find them, I doubt she'd be posting.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Jaysus, did William of Orange have shares in Kellogs too :eek::p

Saw them in dunnes here in the Whest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Trí wrote: »
    Because she couldn't see them in the shops? If she could find them, I doubt she'd be posting.:rolleyes:

+1

With new items they're not always available in every shop across the country immediately. I've not seen the Orange Krispie squares in every shop and I'm in Dublin.
    There are also things that if they're not popular sellers they're not always available, and only larger stores that can afford to carry the stock or find they do indeed sell them will have them.

Advertisement