Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for Apprentices 3 month leases?

• 16-08-2011 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Carlow IT,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this, my boyfriend is an apprentice carpenter and has been called to do phase 4 of it in Carlow IT from the third week of September until the third week of November, so for 10 weeks. Seeing as though this happens as part of the course are there apartments, houses or rooms for rent for that length of time? We're just finding it hard to find them on the usual sites :(. Any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CailinGlas

Hi there, I know there is a lot of student accommodation in the town, I live in the town but not aware of any specificially for apprentices. I do however have a box room that your boyfriend is more than welcome to rent for the 10 week period, if you are interested, come back to me. He can pay me for the 10 weeks in advance or on a weekly basis, I'd charge him 50 a week.

Advertisement