Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying a credit card bill in cash

Options
  • 16-08-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Never done this before, always transferred the money due online via my bank account

on the last statement, I noticed that its possible to go into a branch of PTSB (I have a PTSB Visa credit card) and pay your bill in cash. Your statement gets stamped as a receipt

Is this option only for people who also have a PTSB bank account though?

I bank with AIB so would like to know if this payment option is available to me

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

freddiek wrote: »
    Never done this before, always transferred the money due online via my bank account

on the last statement, I noticed that its possible to go into a branch of PTSB (I have a PTSB Visa credit card) and pay your bill in cash. Your statement gets stamped as a receipt

Is this option only for people who also have a PTSB bank account though?

I bank with AIB so would like to know if this payment option is available to me

Thanks,

Bring the payment slip into any AIB Branch or one of those Post offices that has banking faclilities (most of them I'd say) and pay with cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭freddiek

thanks for that

did a bit more digging and found from the PTSB website that you can pay your bill in cash either at one of their own branches or at another bank

think the processing-time is quicker if you pay at a PTSB branch

Advertisement