Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA - applying for year two?

Options
  • 16-08-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

I was on BTEA for year one of my college course, im going into year two but im not sure what the procedure is for getting it for year two. Do i need to re-apply again?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

if you are on the system with the social welfare, you should automatically receive the BTEA when you return to college.I would call into the social welfare office to confirm asap,cause you dont want a delay.

when you finished first year you would have switched from BTEA to JSB and informed the social welfare that you were returning to college in Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

Do call in to your social welfare office. I can't remember if you need a form from them, but you do need a letter from your college stating that you are a registered student to get the payments restarted. They should have the date you are back on file from the form you filled in at the end of the year, but until you present the letter they don't activate it.

They should be able to tell you the exact requirements so you'll be all set when you get back.

Advertisement