Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Looking for a flatmate to share accommodation in Dublin, near TCD. (D2 or D4)

Options
  • 16-08-2011 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

20 yr old male looking for sharing a 2 bedroom accommodation in Dublin 2 or Dublin 4, close to Trinity, from mid September for the academic year 2011-12. My budget for the room is around 400 to 460 p/m. I'm easy going, neat and a non-smoker.

Kindly pm if interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Is it yea?

Hey, I Pm'd you, myself and a group pf 3 girls are looking for a place, I found a good 5 bed place near st james hospital if you're interested I've arranged a viewing for next tuesday if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Orlagh123

Hi! I'm an incoming first year TCD student looking for a house-share aswell!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement