Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course advice..again!!

Options
  • 16-08-2011 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

Looking for some advice regarding IT courses in C.I.T. Trying to decide on doing CCNA or Novell's CLP courses. Main motivation for either is a move to new role, so need new skills.
    I have a I.T. degree, studied the networking theory (ICND1 course). Its the practical side i really need as I currently work as a manufacturing technician.

So would anybody recommend these courses, should I look at doing on my own etc.
    Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

yes both would be good. can you not talk to your company and ask them for one day a week in the IT dept?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Technolefty

Hi Mickman, thanks for the reply. I've decided to go with the linux. I had already planned on trying to get some experience as you suggest.

Advertisement