Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Cards

Options
  • 16-08-2011 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Where in Galway City or Suburbs would I get a Mass Card anyone know? Is there any Shops left around the place that may have some?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You can get them in the church shops. Most churches have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Placebo Effect

you can get them defintley in the Augustine on Augustine street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Was kinda hopin not to have to go into city but probably will have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

The Abbey on Francis Street sell them, and I remember hearing that they're sold in Mervue as well. It's not in the church but there's a house down the road from the church where religious memorabilia and mass cards are sold on it's behalf, IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

LucyBliss wrote: »
    ... and I remember hearing that they're sold in Mervue as well. It's not in the church but there's a house down the road from the church where religious memorabilia and mass cards are sold on it's behalf, IIRC.

Indeed, there is a Catholic Goods Shop, number 14 on the "New Mervue" neighbourhood map. It's a private businesses, AFAIK.

If the east of the city doesn't suit you, there are Catholic churches all over the place, and I'm sure that you'd find someone willing to sign a card if you make the necessary "donation".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

the shop /house at mervue will be closing at the end of the month.notice on the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Cled

Where in Galway City or Suburbs would I get a Mass Card anyone know? Is there any Shops left around the place that may have some?

Centra in Doughiska have a notice up at the till that they sell them. Also, the church office for the Good Shepard Church in Roscam (It's in the Castlegar community centre)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

I'm positive the newsagents in Westside SC sells them too!

Advertisement