Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is DIT start this year?

Options
  • 16-08-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

:)Hi,there.
    Now it is a good time to looking for the accommodation in Dublin.
    Anyone know when is exactly date that DIT start this year, would you spell beans, please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Help on finding accommodation and the academic calendar for the year are up on the Definitive Guide To DIT Thread at the top of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

xiuzhen wrote: »
    :)Hi,there.
    Now it is a good time to looking for the accommodation in Dublin.
    Anyone know when is exactly date that DIT start this year, would you spell beans, please?

B.E.A.N.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Inductions start the week of the 11th, lectures and fresher's week start the following week I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭locked_out

Eleventy one I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clare girl 93

hi. am starting in dit kevin street in my 1st year and am moving a fair distance from home just wondering where is the best place for accommodation for 1st years that your gauranteed the craic and that their not too strict??!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

hi. am starting in dit kevin street in my 1st year and am moving a fair distance from home just wondering where is the best place for accommodation for 1st years that your gauranteed the craic and that their not too strict??!!

Your post will get lost in this thread, maybe try posting in one of the many existing threads about accom. Also take a look at the definitive guide to DIT thread, it has a good post in it on accommodation.

Advertisement